As you've probably gathered, I've added a playlist.
I've deliberated over this a lot. I'm not always a fan of music attached to a blog. Or at least, I wasn't before. But for the last little while I've found that music tells me a little more about the person whose blog I'm reading. Plus, I've found a lot of new music this way.
Music's a big deal to me. I think it is for a lot of people. So why not share the songs I keep coming back to at the moment? I think I'll change it up a lot, just how the songs I'm loving at the moment changes a lot. Maybe I've decided to do this because while I was at my sister's house I played her music library every day searching for new songs to attach to. Mica's always been one to give me new music. So who am I to keep my recent music love to myself?
But who knows. Maybe I'll decide it's too intrusive and silly to assume it will be appreciated. What do you think? Be honest here, people. Yes or no to the music attached?
2 comments:
You inspire me. Love.
You have great taste in music, girl. I say keep it. It's almost the same playlist I would choose.
Post a Comment