The soft, velvety feel of brand new leaves.
The way fresh parmesan curls onto hot pasta.
The sound of rain through open windows.
Seeing red cardinals flit past my view which always makes me feel like my day will go well.
Retractable cords.
Polite exchanges with strangers.
Renewed love for old songs.
Strawberry freezer jam.
New socks.
Getting into that awesome groove when you're cooking and you know everything is going just right.
Unexpected free time.
Chocolate covered pomegranates.
Creative bursts of energy.
Going to the movies and coming out without disappointment.
Sliding into a bed of just cleaned sheets.
Homemade bread, hot out of the oven.
The means by which I can communicate with those far from me.
The feeling of contentment when I recognize my blessed life.
What are some of yours?
3 comments:
Evaronis.
such a fun post! Let me think of some. Ahem:
Seeing daisies and realizing its spring.
The sound of my mom laughing
The taste of melted chocolate licked off your fingers
Apple blossoms!
I love that when you see cardinals you think your day will be good! It must be true because I think the same thing. I feel like I just had a special blessing and it makes me smile.
The laughter of children
The inspiration that comes from reading scriptures
Reading "Anne of Green Gables" to my daughters
Catching up on your blog!
Post a Comment