Okay, so I'm playing this song-- and while I'll still give credit to you Lizzie dearest, Ian walks in and says, "Oh, by the way-- I heard that song a couple months ago and thought of you." Except-- he forgot to show me. And then-- he whips out this video on YouTube...
And it's even better. Oh my goodness I love my husband. And here I was thinkin' he'd think it was cheesy 'er somethin, and he likes it. On his own. And thought of me. Yeah
3 comments:
sascha! oh my goodness i LOVE that song! And it is mostly because YEAH i agree with Ian, it makes me think of you! i love it. I almost want to cry, it's so beautiful!
i love the look of your blog by the way. :) looks so lovely!
FANtAtic!! I was totally mesmerized. And Emily Orton heard it from the other room and came running in. She said she'd heard it and wanted to find it. We were both excited. And I guess I have to agree with Babs and Ian as well: there's somthing about the way she sings... maybe it's her mouth or teeth... but there's something in it that is so you. I'm glad you found it and I'm even more glad that you chose to share it with all of us. So Thank ya kindly!
Great artist! And song! Yeah for cheese!
Post a Comment