Yeah... I changed my mind. No more constant music playing on the blog. It really began to grate my nerves, and heaven forbid that it would do the same to you. I did like having the songs I'm likin' right now on hand though. So here is my solution.
I will post the song(s) that I've grown fond of from time to time. Whether you want to listen or not is your choice. :)
That's better. Solved.
5 comments:
I'm glad you share your music. You find such songs that I never would and I love them.
They come to Pioneer Park this week. I wish I wasn't working, I'd go. It's a free concert
Hello There! I just saw your blog link in my stats info. and I had to link over. Thanks so much for following my blog, it's always nice to have that boost. I am now off to browse your lovely space! Keep in touch.
I absolutely love this idea!! And I am so excited to hear music from you. You have amazing taste in music!
k you have to keep going! I need more music, I have been listening to this one for the past two weeks now, give me more : } I love you super duper much!
Post a Comment