Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Valentines!

Ian and I were apart for our Valentines Day of 2010.  Which made for a fun make up Valentines Day on the 15th.  Hooray, huzzah for having a sweetheart on Valentines!


I was with my family in Utah for Valentines Day this year... having attended my cousin Missa's wedding that weekend.  Which made me realize how much I miss my loud, loving and large extended family.  I have a really great family.  Really great.  Congratulations Missa!

Anyhow, as a tradition at my parents house, we decorate bags, boxes, what- have-you, that have our names on it so that we can exchange notes, gifts and candies.  Mom and Dad gave everyone candies, treats and glasses.  And thus... the picture.  We tried to make expressions that fit the glasses.  Eh?  Eh?

So thanks all that contributed to our great weekends.  And a special thanks for the Valentines from Mom and Dad!  Particularly the heart shaped hamburgers.  They were fabulous.  Love you much!

3 comments:

M said...

Great Picture. I like the reflection in Ian's glasses. Love you. Miss you. Please come down again soon.

Bethany Sines said...

sascha your expression is priceless. my absolute favorite. made me laugh out loud.

Rachel said...

Oh, you two.....