Monday, March 29, 2010

Bit Of An Update

I don't really just update that often, do I?


Well... in two weeks school will be over.  For Ian, he'll be officially graduated with his bachelors in communications.  For me, I'll be eight credits away from my associates degree which I plan to finish a.s.a.p.  (which will happen via internet as a continuing education student for BYU-I)  In a month from now, we'll hit the road for our new destination: Kentucky.  This is where Ian's family is, and where Ian will work with his dad filming for Court TV.  We've had a massive amount of help from Ian's family with apartment hunting and the like (thank you, thank you!!)  And we're just excited and anxious and holding our breath for finals week.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I am happy for you, and sad for me. We would have loved to have you and Ian visit. Tess made her wedding time at the temple in St. George today, she will be married July 10th at 11:20am in the same room David and I were married in, along with a total of seven generations. If you can come you are both invited.

Cassandra Laine said...

Anoher great/gorgeous photo of you my dear! I see your plan now, and I like it!!!! Yay!! Go for it!! Well you're probably already done ;) by now!

Soooo nice of you to help out Mica with the children I wish I lived near familia for that very reason, but you just stayed didn't you? Even better. xoxo true dedication.