Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Date with Trains




Friday night: Date night

Ian took me to a place in Rexburg I'd never been before.
An abandoned train in a quiet corner of of town.
He would come here to be alone while I was gone.
We watched the sunset from the top of a train,
then walked along the tracks until everything blurred into nighttime.

I love our married adventures.

3 comments:

Olivia Ostler said...

I love your blog! How fun to see your life when I can't be near you! (Ian your a doll! Thanks for adding me on facebook, I felt so special) Your life looks beautiful together! It's raining here and quite wonderful. Have a fabulous day.

Olivia

Megan said...

Listen to me, never have I seen such a romantic date come to life like that! How adorable your married life is. PS. Ian's pictures of you are amazing sascha. PSS. you're pretty and I love you!

Brianna said...

Oh! i love you being married! It's so cute! i can't wait to have those kind of adventures. You guys are adorable. It makes me happy and hopeful.