Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Glorious Saturday

Do you remember this snowy field? Saturday March 14th

Same field, not a spic of snow a week later : Saturday March 21st

I'm sorry that this is the picture that shows the field. Ian was confused as to why I took a boring picture of the lack of snow, and thought I was playing around. Deleted.
Really good sandwich though.


Basking in the Rexburg sun. I have seen nothing like this.


It was a good Saturday. We spent the morning exercising on the BYU-Idaho track and field. (Quite the change from the dark and crowded gym on campus) Then we sat awhile atop the stadium taking in the glorious breeze and sunshine. I wish I could explain. I have never been in Rexburg when it was even slightly warm. Rexburg is where I think "oh good" when it's twenty degrees. This changing weather is so thrilling to me, it feels like I've never before experienced Spring. With the excitement of the weather, we had to take advantage of it with a warmer picnic.

Please take note. All of this accomplished via Ian's scooter.

A great way to take in the weather

The rest of the day we enjoyed treats from the grocery store and a Korean dinner provided by the Mother of Terry Song. Ian did his school campaign video.

Don't you just love ideal Saturdays?
Especially when you can taste Spring on the first day of it.

2 comments:

Lizzie. said...

Yay you finally get a warm day! I'm so happy to see that. I still can't believe how cold it felt when I came to visit that one time. Utah is frustrating right now. It was so warm and now it's snowing again! Love you, thanks for the update

I-wsbing said...

Have good time !