I've been having a blast with cooking lately. I don't know what happened, but suddenly I'm feeling like I can make anything! A little while ago, there was a sale on lamb chops, and we didn't quite know what to do with them. 'Why not Gyros?' we thought. I kind of combined a bunch of recipes online, ground the chops in my blender, let the white sauce chill for an hour... and POOF!

The Table didn't seem to suit this event


I thought I'd share some of us stuffing our faces

Whoda thunk that I'd make gyros? I'm liking this new cooking rave.
4 comments:
MMMM gyros. they look tasty.
you're so talented, letting the "Tarpon Springs" show. :)
BTW, what is your address up there?
i don't want to sound stupid but... what are gyros?
"I'm sorry father, but it is not my day for talking serious."
I miss you, and I love that you made Gyros. Look at you go! You are indeed becoming quite domestic!
Sounds yummy! Rexburg looks colder than Wyoming. Anytime you would like to visit, we would love to have you. We're still sad we missed your wedding.
Post a Comment