Dave and I have a phrase when we feel so in love that our hearts feel like they can't fit in our chests any more...explodey. (ie, I'm so explodey, OR I'm feeling so explodey right now.) :) That was a very explodey video. Thanks.
eeeeeheheheheehehe. I love how when both are you are swinging(especially you ian) you look like big kids. :D meheh! no but really that was cute and cool, and i really enjoyed that version of that beatle song. haha! Ian i love your videos and your commentary. i love you! thanks for talking to me today, i really enjoy our little chats. :)
2 comments:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Dave and I have a phrase when we feel so in love that our hearts feel like they can't fit in our chests any more...explodey. (ie, I'm so explodey, OR I'm feeling so explodey right now.) :) That was a very explodey video. Thanks.
I sent you a present. I hope you like it.
eeeeeheheheheehehe. I love how when both are you are swinging(especially you ian) you look like big kids. :D meheh! no but really that was cute and cool, and i really enjoyed that version of that beatle song. haha! Ian i love your videos and your commentary. i love you! thanks for talking to me today, i really enjoy our little chats. :)
Post a Comment